We have created the Telephone Booth because our vision and desire are to increase well-being and health in office workplaces.
As open office landscapes become more widespread, the need for solutions like ours becomes more important. We have therefore created a product that, in comparison with others in the market, is in a more tangible price range. We believe that being happy and being able to find peace during the working day should be possible for everyone.
It’s not just well-being that we at PhoneAlone strive to improve. We are also constantly working to make our product more environmentally and climate-friendly.
We have already taken the first steps towards making our product more environmentally and climate-friendly by using energy-saving solutions in our booths. The design of the Telephone booth is timeless and fits into any office environment. We have done this to minimize both replacement and additional production. We, therefore, take responsibility for our product’s environmental impact throughout its lifetime, and we will work continuously to improve this.
WE DO THIS BY:
- Having a stylish design that minimizes replacement and reduces additional production
- Use of materials of the best possible quality, ensuring a long service life
- Use of materials that all have the right EU-approved certifications
- Install sensors so that unnecessary light and ventilation power is not used in the booths
- Implementation of LED as a light source, as this reduces power consumption and thus also emission
- Having a ventilation system designed to use as little energy as possible
OUR FUTURE AMBITIONS
We are in ongoing dialogue with our manufacturer so that in the long term we can replace the booths’ materials with more environmentally friendly alternatives. At the same time, we focus on our logistics and other activities as we will take responsibility for the entire life cycle of our product.
We are sure that it will still be possible to offer a product at a tangible price, which also takes the environment into consideration. We follow the development of sustainable solutions and hope that in the near future, we will be able to realize our vision of ensuring higher job satisfaction without compromising price, environment, and climate.